Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello Again My Blog!

I know it has been awhile, but I have a layout to share that I just finished.  This picture is of Megan standing next to "The Rock" at UT.  Back on September 15th ESPN College Gameday came to town when UT played Florida.  Someone painted the ESPN crew spelling out V O L S on the rock.  We didn't have many pictures taken at the rock this season, but I was happy I was able to capture this special one.


The title came from the T-shirts that were made for the fans that said "ESPN College Gameday Live from Knoxville".  Megan didn't get to go to the actual show so that's why I put "not so live at the rock". The actual show took place down the street. This layout will hopefully help us remember that all though there wasn't a lot, there were some good times and excitement in this 2012 football season.

Supplies:
Tan background pp and tag from Ready Set Go collection
Grey diagonal stripes pp from EP
White hexagon pp from Studio Calico
Woodgrain chevon pp from Everyday Eleclectic collection
SC Date Stamp
Heidi Swapp banner
Stickers from AC Thickers,TH,Simple Stories SNAP and OA Mini Market

No comments:

Post a Comment